Friday, August 6, 2010

Two Countires in Two Days

Buffalo, the home of the original Buffalo Wing


Niagara Falls in Canada






Henry Ford Museum in Detroit





Chigago




OMG I've been to some extremely cool places in he last couple days. I went to Canada and back in one day and saw the Niagara Falls, so amazing i don't think i've ever seen so much water in my life so very very cool. I went to Buffalo in New York state and had some original Buffalo chicken wings, YUM YUM! Went to the Henry Ford Museum and saw the tour where they put a car together getting a birds eye view of all of that, so very very cool. The museum was full of cool old cars, the Rosa Park bus, old planes, steamer engines and a massive sausage car. O and the creepy KKK guy which i had to get a picture of to creep myself out later in life. HAHA. Chicago was amazing my favorite city thus far i just loved it so much with all its amazing sky lines and Michigan Ave an awesome fashion street. I stayed in a hotel right in the heart of the city having cool city views from my room. I just love Chicago a must see city in your life time. Went to the Museum of Contemporary art and saw some very cool works, Alexander Calders mobiles where amazing and so creative. I'm now relaxing in Normal,Illinois and I'm loving it at Joys, Chris's sister. Sorry for the delayed blog as you can see i've been very busy being a tourist and having the time of my life.

2 comments:

  1. I love the skyline of Chicago as well. I loved Chicago I thought it had a really cool feel to it. I would not like to be there in winter though ... I am glad that you are having such a great time on the road. Poor lars ... I think he is made for moving and being confined to a car seat for hours on end must be tortuous for him. Have fun with Joy and her family. Keep posting I love to see photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alice,
    glad you are having a fab time and doing all the things you had planned and dreamed of.All your hard work is paying off. You look magnificent. Cant wait for your next post. xxJ

    ReplyDelete