Friday, July 30, 2010

Mixed Adventures

Chris and I in Burlington for The Swell Season

Yummiest Watermelon ever

Woodstock
Cute Stuff
Longest Covered Bridge in the USA

Driving across the Border from New Hampshire to Vermont

Cool New Hampshire Sky

Alice at the Dartmouth Green

Dartmouth

Mike and Lars

Windsor Station Pub







While in Vermont I've traveled around over the Connecticut River to New Hampshire and back to Vermont. Its crazy that i can just drive 2 mins down the road and I'm in another state its just over the river. I drive like 20 mins and I'm another little down of Vermont. I drive 2 hours and I'm in Burlington(Vermont's Big City). Its cool. Full of restaurants and a big street mall right down the middle like cashel street in CHCH. I went up there for The Swell Season concert and it was really busy all the restaurants were buzzing with people and music. The Swell Season was amazing so very cool. At the top of the list of my concerts.
I'm loving my little nephew he's so very very cute with his big blue eyes and cute little words and sounds. I just love him even when he almost smashes the television with the lamp that is bigger than me.lol
OMG the watermelon here is amazing so juicy and red and yummy yummy yummy! i could live off of it forever. Juicy Juicy GOODNESS

2 comments:

  1. We have had some fun and random adventures this week! BTW, you look hot in that picture. At least one of us looks good--what am I doing with my hand? I am in shock from how amazing the concert was. There is still HEAPS of watermelon left to eat so I am glad you like it. Here's to lots more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is everything going alice? Do you love Boston, it's my favorite city ever. Hope your having an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete