Monday, December 20, 2010

Visual Goings on

I few images of the goings on up here in Hamilton. Weddings, Gardening, Christmas Lights.

Today is the first day of Sun we've had in days. Three days of non-stop rain and now its boiling hot. Such unpredictable weather. Isn't there an in between?
It is now 5 days till Christmas and the Gingerbread house is made, just waiting on money for decor. It took a few attempts but i finally got it to stay up right. Got my fingers covering in Royal icing in the process.
My Xmas lilies have finally started blooming and they smell delicous. The Smell of Christmas is in the air. YUM YUM! Heres something new i found out. That there are two types of Xmas lilies. White ones and white and pink ones. The pink ones are the more traditional with the strong delicious smell. Don't be deceived as i was.
Yummy xmas smells of lilies, trees, baking and the season is created. YUM YUM YUM! It all makes me tingle with excitement....



Asher and Uncle Rob Chilling out

Garden Time


Best Wedding Dress i've seen in AGES

Pretty lights for the Best time of Year

Most Influential man in my life(Dad)

2 comments:

  1. I love Desire's wedding dress ... it is so simple but very beautiful. She looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alice - I have enjoyed eating your Ginger Bread house - so good. I like that Wedding Dress too.

    ReplyDelete