Monday, September 13, 2010

The Southwest

Hey all,
well it would seem that i can't upload photos! HMMMMMM! Sorry but a quick update. I'm here in New Mexico and i got here 2 days ago. I had 9 hours of traveling time. I flew from Manchester, New Hampshire to Orlando, Florida where i waited in the plane for the passengers to arrive then i flew from Orlando to Austen, Texas where i had an hour and a half lay over and then i flew from Austen to El Paso, Texas where i was greeted by the lovely Cheryl and Steve Larson. The plane was weird it had no assigned seating so you could sit where ever. So here i am in New Mexico. I went to Mexico today to Palomas very cool brought a whole lot of cool stuff and got to work my tiny Spanish that i have! Well i still can't upload pictures but i've uploaded them to my facebook so checkout Alice Cammock on facebook and go to my travels album!

No comments:

Post a Comment