Wednesday, August 18, 2010

NYC day 2, Statue of Liberty, WTC and much more





Me in the World Trade Centre


World Trade Centre



New York Stock Exchange


Trinity Church

Me at the Statue of Liberty

Statue of Liberty

Ellis Island immigration museum


View of NYC from boat

Random cool building in Southern Manhattan

Random Balloon like Sculpture

City Hall Park



Court House

Hi all, well day 2 in New York City took me to Liberty island and Ellis island. I hit up the World Trade Centre walked all around southern Manhattan. Got very saw feet from all my walking but saw so much which made it worth it. Enjoy everyone, 5 more days in New York City and so much to see i hope i can fit it all it. Wish me luck and keep checking out my daily updates of all my latest adventures.

2 comments:

  1. Alice, I love all of your self portraits, I am jealous but excited to see all your updates. Glad you got yourself some new shoes for all your walking. Have a good rest tonight and happy adventuring tomorrow!

    Say hi to Mim and Martin for me.

    We miss you in Windsor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice we need to work on your poses lol.... Love the updates though!

    ReplyDelete