Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Goodbye NYC


Central Park, i got drenched


Andrew Wyth

MOMA








The New York Palace



Heaps and Heaps of lollies and sugary goodness

View from Empire State Building



Museum of Natural History


A t and t Headquarters


For you Mum









More high line

View from The High Line

Red doors on a church who'd a thought


Apartment 4B my Brooklyn apartment(thanks Mim and Martin)
Here are the final days of my time in New York City. I walked through central park and i got absolutely socking wet that i had to go back home and get changed. I went through central park the adventurous way. HAHA. I was in New York for a week and it went by so fast i only forgot to visit Juiliard. DANG! I'm so bummed about that but i did so much more to make up for it so it doesn't seem that bad. ON my last day i went to this place called the high line. Its an elevated walkway that i think used to be a railway and i saw great views and cool architecture. Chelsea is very cool i really liked it. One of my favourite parts.
Top 3 of NYC
1. Time Square at night
2.Broadway
3. Chelsea

Well goodbye New York and hello a week of sleeping and rest. Enjoy all until my next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment