Monday, July 26, 2010

Days of Boston




View of city from Boston Common



Pretty Temple Flowers

Boston Temple

Boston Public Library

Boston Legal's Crane, Poole and Schmidt




Me at Harvard





Boston city is full of awesome cool churches and buildings. Harvard was my first stop and that campus is really something. Now I know why they call them Ivy Leagues. Coolest campus I've ever seen. I spent hours walking around Harvard and around Boston city. The Common, Public Gardens, Newbury Street(Fashion). It was really hot so i got sunburn. I found the Boston Legal building. I thought that was cool, walking in the footsteps of famous people I've been where William Shatner has been. YAY ME! HAHAHA. I hit the Boston LDS temple and it was beautiful, the gardens where really colourful and amazing. It has really amazing patterns all over it. It has beautiful stain glass windows and is just a good old LDS temple. For dinner i got a good old Boston burrito. YUM YUM! Bostons great everyone and has amazing really cool buildings.

1 comment:

  1. I really like Boston. DId you climb the Bunker Hill Monument?

    ReplyDelete